Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lake Norman is Not Just for Fun, Well Maybe a Little Fun Too

I've spent the last several months blathering about all the fun stuff and non-commercial aspects of LKN. But in the tag line on the masthead, it clearly states that this blog is about "Living, Working, and Playing in the Lake Norman Region".  So, to keep true to my mission, check out the Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce

Personally, I work from home and live at LKN. Now, I may not be in the market to relocate my company from New York to Cornelius but this group is a key player in the quality of life we enjoy here. This is the same Chamber that supports the many businesses we rely on in our communities. 

So, do your part, support the small and not-so-small businesses around LKN. And if you do happen to be in the market for a great place to locate your company, you can thank me for introducing you to Lake Norman!


No comments: