Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Welcome to Lake Norman Locals!

Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Tommy but my friends call me Tc. I live with my family on the south end of Lake Norman. We've been in this area for over 10 years but I grew up just across the river in Gaston County and have spent my fair share of time in the Lake Norman area.

For some time now, I've thinking about what kind of blog I wanted to write. I'm in sales for a real job (so far as I can tell, blogs don't pay anything) and thought about writing in that field but let's face it, there are plenty of sales gurus out there spouting off advice and I didn't think the world needed one more. I also considered writing a ranting blog, you know, one of those that goes off on tangents about all manner of irratating things. Again, who really needs more of that. Then I thought about all of the folks in the area that have been here a while or may be new to the Lake. Why not write about our area? Why not talk about the good things, the not so good things, and just life in general in the Lake Norman area? Well, there you go.

I don't know where this will take me but it will be fun just seeing how we connect. I hope you enjoy my postings and I look forward to your feedback. So, now that we're friends, you can call me Tc too!

No comments: